Remembering Alissa

(due to time constraints and numerous censorship issues, this blogsite remains under construction; thank you for your patience!)






UNDER SERIOUS "mofo" CONSTRUCTION!
(How many pseudonymns would you wager this little east european nymphette goes under? Here, allow me to get things started: Melinda, Alisa, Alicia Kiss, Laura Kole, Alissia, Aniko, Mary Alissa, Luda, Alessia Romei, Alica, Alicia, Aliza, Alyssa, Cathy, Cindy, Ludmilla, Lyudmyla, Mindy, Sonja, Oxana... and that's just the ones which were confirmed! Alissa is oddly enough another one of those rare blondes which seems to have an unbelievable effect upon my being. Ever since the first time I spotted her alongside Alexa May in a Private Media Group DVD, I knew I had to "czech" her out a wee bit more, and managed to find a handful of other appearance which I already owned on other DVDs in my collection! This was but the beginnings of the hunt! Anyway, you guys out there (and gals too I hope!) get the picture here... A nice uncommon and un-typical east european blonde catches my attention... What more is there left for me to say?



UNDER SERIOUS "mofo" CONSTRUCTION!




UNDER SERIOUS "mofo" CONSTRUCTION!




UNDER SERIOUS "mofo" CONSTRUCTION!







UNDER SERIOUS "mofo" CONSTRUCTION!







UNDER SERIOUS "mofo" CONSTRUCTION!












UNDER SERIOUS "mofo" CONSTRUCTION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment