OMG it's Marquetta Jewel's Bday!

(due to time constraints and numerous censorship issues, this blogsite remains under construction; thank you for your patience!)






UNDER CONSTRUCTION
(Marquetta Jewel deserves a much more polished and proper birthday post... alas for this absolutely lovely little latina lady, all I could come up with was a seemingly generic little Bday post, seeing as how I almost forgot about her Bday! Oh yes indeed, shame on me! For those of you who recall LAST year's Bday post... Well on the previous DELETED and censored blog that is, this was the time when my internet connection was extremely unstable and I was not allowed to go online much at all, leaving me with little to no means to make proper online posts! In any case, today is Ms Jewel's Bday, and we wish her the best possible day with her friends, loved ones, family, and loads of delights and pleasures for this very amazing young lady! Have a GREAT birthday Marquetta!)






UNDER CONSTRUCTION





UNDER CONSTRUCTION







UNDER CONSTRUCTION






UNDER CONSTRUCTION





UNDER CONSTRUCTION






UNDER CONSTRUCTION




UNDER CONSTRUCTION






0 comments:

Post a Comment